Advanced Search
Advanced Search

€ 0 to € 1.500.000

More Search Options
we found 0 results
Your search results

For sale townhouse in Marbella 1080MVD

UNDER CONSTRUTION!! 40% sold already! New development in a frontline golf position in Cabopino - a perfect setting for golfers and nature lovers alike. Walking distance to the golf clubhouse a few minutes, the beach within 10 minutes. Completion and handover is anticipated for December 2019. PAYMENT TERMS: Deposit 6,000 € + VAT / 30% + VAT on exchanging contract - the remaining 70% + VAT on completion. SPECS include a PRIVATE PLUNGE POOL (3 x 6 meter), alarm system, A/C hot & cold individually controlled from all rooms, built-in wardrobes, ceramic tiles by Porcelanosa, double glazing, fully equipped kitchen by Porcelanosa and appliances by Neff, sound proofing and -insulation, etc. Private parking for 2 cars. THE COMPLEX will consist of only 25 houses enjoying frontal golf views, including amazing sea views. The complex will be fully gated with CCTV.

€ 725.000

add to favorites 
Property Id : 28642
Price: € 725.000
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3

About this property

UNDER CONSTRUTION!! 40% sold already! New development in a frontline golf position in Cabopino – a perfect setting for golfers and nature lovers alike. Walking distance to the golf clubhouse a few minutes, the beach within 10 minutes. Completion and handover is anticipated for December 2019.
PAYMENT TERMS: Deposit 6,000 € + VAT / 30% + VAT on exchanging contract – the remaining 70% + VAT on completion.
SPECS include a PRIVATE PLUNGE POOL (3 x 6 meter), alarm system, A/C hot & cold individually controlled from all rooms, built-in wardrobes, ceramic tiles by Porcelanosa, double glazing, fully equipped kitchen by Porcelanosa and appliances by Neff, sound proofing and -insulation, etc.
Private parking for 2 cars.
THE COMPLEX will consist of only 25 houses enjoying frontal golf views, including amazing sea views. The complex will be fully gated with CCTV.

Amenities and Features

Map

Compare Listings